At a Glance
Athens, city centre
More than 15 sights
The Tour Scenario
HISTORY. A blaze of glory, a journey of existence. When it all began.
A unique, historical semi-private tour experience.
The heart of the city sets the pulse, followed by its monuments, its history, myths and legends, its stories old and new, its people, the Greeks of yesterday and tomorrow.
Athens, the classical centre of times gone by, of today and tomorrow. A three-hour semi private tour for six, led by an expert tour leader ready to share with you his in-depth knowledge, his insights and heartfelt authentic Greek hospitality.
The Tour’s Unique Character
The ancient Greeks and the Greeks of today. The Acropolis, the myths and reality. The Persians, the Ottoman Rule, the Romans and Alexander the Great.
A collection of monuments of unique architectural design, a garden of images. Bustling steps, piazzas, roads and alleyways and a short – yet significant – journey through the history of ancient Athens and its global influence on the fundamental principles of present day society.
- The New Acropolis Museum
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Areopagus (Mars Hill)
- Ancient Agora of Athens
- Hadrian’s Library
- Roman Agora
- Tower of the Winds
- Athens University History Museum
- Dorides Telescope – Pnyka Hill
The meeting point is outside the Acropolis metro station on Makrigianni street (entrance-exit of the station: Makrigianni Str / D. Areopagitou Str), 20 metres from our guests’ lounge at 5 Porinou Street, 117 42, Athens
- 11:00 (from 04/04/2019 – 31/10/2019)
- 15:00 (from 04/04/2019 – 31/10/2019)
Please note that tour is not available on Mondays.
Included in the Package
- All the state of the art equipment required to make this experience unique, relaxed and completely safe.
- Introduction to the experience at our lounge, as well as useful information regarding your safety, by our well trained tour leader.
- A taste of traditional sweets, coffee or juice to complement your experience.
- Trendy Helmets with sterilized inner.
- Τhe best, full Duplex Wi-Fi communication system between you and the tour leader.
- Each SegWay has an action camera installed to record all your memories of your guided tours and moments from the amazing Athenian attractions and up to 180΄HD videos and Photos that will be sent to you the following day via Internet (We transfer).
- Hotel pick up from Athens downtown upon request.
Not Covered in the Package
Tickets to archaeological sites and museums are not included, if you wish to enter after the completion of our tours.
- Passport or ID
- Comfortable closed shoes
- Clothing that does not restrict your movements
- Dress in line with weather conditions