Terms & Conditions
- You can make your reservation by filling in the form or by calling +30 211 770 0077. We are available from 9 am to 8 pm.
- You can also book a tour directly in our office at 5 Porinou Street (few metres away from Acropolis metro station)
- Fill in your contact details correctly during the reservation process.
- In case of any difficulty with your reservation, we will contact you with alternative solutions.
- Participants should hold their passports or IDs or Driver’s Licenses.
- Participants need to be at least 12 years old.
- Children below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The maximum recommended weight in order to use the segway properly in 120 kg (250 pounds).
- For maximum safety we cannot include pregnant women in our Segway tours.
- The meeting point is outside the Acropolis metro station on Makrigianni street (entrance-exit of the station: Makrigianni Str / D. Areopagitou Str), 20 meters from our guests’ lounge at 5 Porinou Street, 117 42, Athens
- Your tour leader will be waiting for you 5 minutes before the start of the tour. He/She will be wearing corporate clothes and holding a flag with our brand.
- From there we head off to our lounge at 5 Porinou Street, 117 42, Athens, for a short briefing by your tour leader.
- Before the start there will be a short briefing in our lounge, concerning the tour, accompanied by complimentary soft drinks.
- Moreover, we will give you a 15 minutes training before leaving for the tour.
It is essential for you to be on time at our meeting point.
Reservations require a full deposit via pay pall or credit card. A confirmation email with the date and time of the tour will be sent to you. In case of cancellation the tour is refundable up to 2 days (48 hours) before the tour. The deposit will not be refunded for any reason within the last 48 hours before your scheduled tour.
Rain is not usual during the summer months in Athens, but if this is the case we can arrange an alternative schedule, or fully refund you immediately.
During the tour
- We will not go inside archaeological sites and museums.
- Your tour leader is not a simple licensed guide. He/She is an accredited archeologist, specially trained for supervising the tour and make sure that you get the most out of it.
- We glide on sidewalks and pedestrian streets, according to the regulations.
- The tour leader adapts the speed according to the circumstances.
- The speed of our vehicles is limited to 7 km per hour, in order for everyone to enjoy a comfortable and safe ride.
- We make a 15 minutes break with complimentary refreshments and snacks at a selected local café.
Return to our guest lounge
- You can relax for a few minutes, while refreshments are served.
- You will be given a personalised SegWay User Certificate and the SD card with the video of your experience free of charge.